Does each game have to be converted individually to use the uni bios?

neogeogamer

May 27, 2008, 3:09:17 AM5/27/08
to NeoDS
or is there a way to convert them all at once to access uni bios?

khan

May 27, 2008, 3:55:44 AM5/27/08
to NeoDS
Open a text pad and write 'NeoDsConvert.exe -bios1' and finally save
the file as xxxx.bat

Next time you want to convert, click this new batch file instead which
should convert you all the games in that folder with the bios
parameter 1. Hope it helps

db77

May 27, 2008, 11:49:15 AM5/27/08
to NeoDS
for unibios , download 2.3 from official page , put the file in
neogeo.zip under name uni-bios.rom
and use "NeoDsConvert.exe -bios8" for convert all roms in your
directory
> > or is there a way to convert them all at once to access uni bios?- Skryť citovaný text -
>
> - Zobraziť citovaný text -

jimmay

May 27, 2008, 4:27:54 PM5/27/08
to NeoDS
> > - Zobraziť citovaný text -- Hide quoted text -

see, im helping people, dont blame me, blame the links!