Public Apology

jimmay

May 28, 2008, 7:44:34 PM5/28/08
to NeoDS
I am sorry for being such a ass moron here, i apologize if i offended
any (barry) if you did feel offended, feel free to bash me and reply
to this. I didnt know uni-bios2.3 was considered WAREZ since i heard
the news that Uni-bios 2.3 released, i did not know. I am a total ass
and am sorry for the way i was, you can call me anything you want. I
am deeply sorry for any trouble ingramb, and i hope all those uni-bios
threads are deleted. I am sorry, especially to you r0ni, i am sorry to
you all, and i am a total jackass for that, Sorry. :(

ingramb

May 28, 2008, 8:42:01 PM5/28/08
to NeoDS
Don't worry about posting the links, you were just trying to help.
Now you know. It's never a good idea to flame people, but
whatever...it happens. I'm sure everyone has seen much worse online,
and it's very nice of you to apologize. Now, lets all have a nice big
group hug, and get back to discussing NeoDS.

sarkwalvein

May 28, 2008, 9:44:39 PM5/28/08
to NeoDS
I agree, apologizing is a very noble action... You're welcome.

syaoran

May 28, 2008, 10:54:44 PM5/28/08
to NeoDS
no biggie, i was reacted the same way to my friend before on his board
before I realized so I/we all understand how you feel.