NeoDs011a: version alternative ... for M3 REAL.

Message has been deleted

Ray-X

May 11, 2008, 1:00:39 PM5/11/08
to NeoDS
Well, you japg2000 "The other side" gives us a modified version of the
emulator for M3 REAL that solves the following problems:

- Now we can load roms without the emulator to stay frozen.
- The screen is always climbing if you choose this option, even having
changed rom.

- The only thing that is bad is that it has removed the extra RAM
function : (

It appears that the problem was the extra RAM, to use it to the
emulator to stay frozen when changing rom.

* Link: http://www.elotrolado.net/download/file.php?id=53597

Greetings.

Zion Lion

May 11, 2008, 1:37:48 PM5/11/08
to NeoDS
Is it possible to upload the archive in a place that doesn't require
registration, please?
Thanks in advance.

Ray-X

May 11, 2008, 1:45:09 PM5/11/08
to NeoDS
Oks, I've uploaded to Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4XK1ME8

yaouank

May 12, 2008, 9:16:16 AM5/12/08
to NeoDS
This is the v0.11 which works with my supercard CF. Yeah !!!

YaouanK

syaoran

May 25, 2008, 12:09:44 PM5/25/08
to NeoDS
so this isnt v0.11a?

r0ni

May 25, 2008, 1:07:02 PM5/25/08
to NeoDS
0.1.1 and 0.1.1a are the same. The only difference is the
NeoDsConvert.exe file, which was not properly updated in the original
0.1.1 release, hence the added 'a' to the release.

stevo32

Jun 1, 2008, 5:51:41 PM6/1/08
to NeoDS
Works for me on the M3 Perfect CF. Thanks!

jimmay

Jun 2, 2008, 4:49:04 PM6/2/08
to NeoDS
> > Greetings.- Hide quoted text -

please post on new forums

foureight84

Jun 7, 2008, 6:35:35 AM6/7/08
to NeoDS
nice! now i can use it. i got the real a week ago and it wasn't
working. i was gonna ask but i'm sure jimmay would have told me to get
an R4 like he did the last time i tried to ask for help...

jimmay

Jun 8, 2008, 2:52:29 PM6/8/08
to NeoDS
> > Greetings.- Hide quoted text -