BLOOD+ :)

db77

May 26, 2008, 2:46:47 PM5/26/08
to NeoDS
Hello
neods is best!
is there some way to enable blood in games with unibios ? what ever i
setup in uni bios or in game the blood doesnt appear ...!?
if i convert the rom with -bios1 which is arcade mode the blood is
there ...but lack of unibios is not good..
anyone have a idea?
thanks .D

MasterMan

May 26, 2008, 3:04:38 PM5/26/08
to NeoDS
In unibios setup menu, choose japanese region.

db77

May 26, 2008, 4:20:11 PM5/26/08
to NeoDS
thanks but i already try that and i try it again and no blood what so
ever...
iam using unibios 2.3
can yu tell what exactly did yu set and where?
Thanks

khan

May 27, 2008, 3:43:42 AM5/27/08
to NeoDS
@db77

You must enter 'Main Menu' by pressing A+B+C at the 'Splash screen'
when you load a game. From within the main menu, there should be an
option about blood if that games had.

You do not even need to change the language. Hopefully it helps.
> > On 26 maio, 15:46, db77 <dben...@gmail.com> wrote:- Hide quoted text -

db77

May 27, 2008, 4:01:57 AM5/27/08
to NeoDS
yeah i know, i try already, japan, blood in dipswitches, ingame cheats
blood/flash and is still missing :) can it be something with notso
good bios in neogeo.zip ? hm totaly strange to me but its probably
only my problem
which bioses are yu using and which unibios ?

> - Zobraziť citovaný text -

khan

May 27, 2008, 5:14:37 AM5/27/08
to NeoDS
I used -bios9 parameter with uni-bios v2.3 (latest). I have tested
blood on Samurai Showdown, Metal Slug 1 and few others. All I did was
to tick the blood option under 'General Bios Settings'. Which game are
you try to have blood enabled?
> > - Zobraziť citovaný text -- Hide quoted text -

db77

May 27, 2008, 11:46:56 AM5/27/08
to NeoDS
ok its working!
i was testing it only in KOf games and there is only little of blood
(hard to see) :) than i try samuraish5 where its more visible
sorry for bothering\
long live neods

jimmay

May 27, 2008, 4:27:10 PM5/27/08
to NeoDS

atleast someone got the uni-bios 2.3
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

syaoran

May 27, 2008, 10:23:26 PM5/27/08
to NeoDS
wtf are you guys doing, do you guys want this neods project to stop
forever?