Blood + English Text ?

eddie_dean

May 21, 2008, 8:54:15 AM5/21/08
to NeoDS
I know: If you convert with Japan bios the games (for example: Metal
Slug) are with Blood, but what i dont like is Japan text...

Is there an method to combine blood version (jap bios) with English
text (eur/us bios)?

r0ni

May 21, 2008, 10:49:47 AM5/21/08
to NeoDS
The way I do it, is convert the game with uni bios 1.1, load the rom
with the japan/arcade setting, then soft-reset holding A B X Sel
+Start, then on the green screen press A B X to re-enter the uni-bios
change settings to europe or usa and you should have blood and english
text. But you have to do that everytime you load each game.

khan

May 21, 2008, 3:47:59 PM5/21/08
to NeoDS
You do not have to go through all of this. Because by pressing A+B+X
will take you to the 'Main Menu', from there click on 'General Bios
Settings', there should be an option regarding blood.

That's all. Hope it helps
> > text (eur/us bios)?- Hide quoted text -

r0ni

May 22, 2008, 12:45:41 AM5/22/08
to NeoDS
Those are features found in the uni bios 2.x versions, if you ever
bothered to try the 1.x series, you would find those options not
there. I deem the 2.x series worthless being that you can't insert
coins or pause the game in the emu. And those are both very important
features.

jimmay

May 22, 2008, 5:30:41 PM5/22/08
to NeoDS

i know, the developer shoud make it work for pausing and coin input