kof 98 ultimate fighting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ambet

Jun 3, 2008, 3:18:20 AM6/3/08
to NeoDS

sarkwalvein

Jun 3, 2008, 4:01:31 AM6/3/08
to NeoDS
first no warez/roms asking...

second, do some research, that game is not for Neo Geo, and so it
doesn't work with NeoDS...

With that game being a PS2 game, released in early 2008 in Japan, you
can buy it in playasia: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-40-49-en-15-king+of+fighters+98+ultimate-70-2o88.html

But get sure your PS2 can play imports.

And please, post in the new forum:
http://boards.pocketheaven.com/viewforum.php?f=43&sid=4c0cac8d518c1c4e9af844db30ffd202

barry breslau

Jun 3, 2008, 10:12:14 AM6/3/08
to NeoDS
SFG you muppet.

(Oh sorry I forgot no flames) ;)

barry breslau

Jun 3, 2008, 10:18:10 AM6/3/08
to NeoDS
Try gamestation:
I prefer to play Samurai Showdown, Waku Waku 7, Kizuna Encounter and
Ninja Master.
You can get 'NeoWave' for the PS2. It was the first non-neogeo KOF,
but IMO Bloody Roar is a much better next gen fighter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Roar
Look out for that on the PS2, Gamecube and Xbox (cube version is
better, but no blood and funny control pad; I would like to try Bloody
Roar Extreme on the Xbox).

jimmay

Jun 3, 2008, 5:16:19 PM6/3/08
to NeoDS

On Jun 3, 9:18 am, barry breslau <bres...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try gamestation:
> I prefer to play Samurai Showdown, Waku Waku 7, Kizuna Encounter and
> Ninja Master.
> You can get 'NeoWave' for the PS2. It was the first non-neogeo KOF,
> but IMO Bloody Roar is a much better next gen fighter.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Roar
> Look out for that on the PS2, Gamecube and Xbox (cube version is
> better, but no blood and funny control pad; I would like to try Bloody
> Roar Extreme on the Xbox).

cmon people, post in the new forums PLEASE!