Metalslug serie blood?

Marco

May 20, 2008, 9:11:58 AM5/20/08
to NeoDS
Hi there,

i want blod in the metalslug games like i had on the neogeo...
do i have to change something in the bios? or download other roms?

greets Marco

khan

May 20, 2008, 10:02:01 AM5/20/08
to NeoDS
I think you need to re-convert metal slug games with japanese bios
parameter (6, i think).

barry breslau

May 20, 2008, 11:52:41 AM5/20/08
to NeoDS
This was an important issue. I am glad it has been sorted out.

Marco

May 20, 2008, 5:32:19 PM5/20/08
to NeoDS
ty for the fast answer :-) um... where do i get a japanese bios?
lol...

greets marco
> > greets Marco- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

emmee...@gmail.com

May 20, 2008, 6:52:54 PM5/20/08
to Marco
Ciao Marco,

in data martedì 20 maggio 2008, alle ore 23.32, hai scritto:

> ty for the fast answer :-) um... where do i get a japanese bios?
> lol...

> greets marco

japanese bios parameter, not a japanese bios file
- check the readme.

ciao,

fr.

richmot

May 20, 2008, 7:19:43 PM5/20/08
to NeoDS
Friend, doesn't have other way to convert the roms and to oxen without
being for it OF THE, (PROMPT OF COMMAND), why am crazy for kof 2002
and I try to convert and I don't get. when I open the one OF THE and I
place " CD " Non fais anything. I will be very thankful if it cannot
me ajudar,abraços! ! ! ! would not you already have an emulator with
the rom ready to arrange me? thank you very much for its
attention! ! ! ! ( Richmot )