M3 CF compatibility issues (v.0.1.1 ONLY!)

Feanor

May 6, 2008, 2:55:52 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS
First thing, awesome work! Great job on something people believed
downright impossible. From what I hear, version 0.1.1 is even better
than the initial release, but one thing bugs me about it: what have
you changed so much that it no longer works on my M3 CF?

It freezes before the menu appears (top screen is white, the bottom -
black). What's strange, the 0.1.0 version works perfectly, no matter
what options I use to DLDI patch it. Any idea what might have caused
this bug?
I tried patching 0.1.1 with various options, tried also just copying
it to the root of my memcard, nothing helps.

xl666

May 6, 2008, 3:41:55 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS

I have the same problem but with my m3 perfect sd, anyway the emu is
great, greetings

stevo32

May 28, 2008, 1:57:54 AM5/28/08
to NeoDS
Same problem here, except with an M3 CF and 0.1.1a. Ideas?

Thanks!

japg2000

May 30, 2008, 6:13:18 PM5/30/08
to NeoDS
I recompiled the 0.1.1 version with some modifications to make it work
in my M3 CF. The official 0.1.1 has some problems with the slot-2
expansion RAM so I deactivated it.

You can download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4XK1ME8

japg2000

May 30, 2008, 6:15:09 PM5/30/08
to NeoDS
0.1.1a it's the same as 0.1.1. Only changed the conversion tool.

jimmay

May 30, 2008, 6:17:55 PM5/30/08
to NeoDS
> > > it to the root of my memcard, nothing helps.- Hide quoted text -

please post in new forums

Feanor

May 30, 2008, 6:40:35 PM5/30/08
to NeoDS
Could you upload it on rapidshare or any server other than megaupload?
It always says the bandwidth for my country has ran out and I've got
to buy membership to download anything. -_-

emmeemmeuno

May 30, 2008, 7:09:46 PM5/30/08
to NeoDS
> > I recompiled the 0.1.1 version with some modifications to make it work
> > in my M3 CF. The official 0.1.1 has some problems with the slot-2
> > expansion RAM so I deactivated it.

> Could you upload it on rapidshare or any server other than megaupload?
> It always says the bandwidth for my country has ran out and I've got
> to buy membership to download anything. -_-

@Feanor:
i uploaded this version for you, but you have to follow the link below
and go to the new forum ingramb invite us to go ;)

http://www.pocketheaven.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=43

cheers!

jimmay

May 31, 2008, 1:22:15 PM5/31/08
to NeoDS
> > > it to the root of my memcard, nothing helps.- Hide quoted text -

as i said, please go to the new forums, no one is gonna be posting
here anymore