跳到第一則未讀訊息

Pranab G

<Pranab4197@videoservices.us>
未讀,
2023年2月8日 上午10:47:312023/2/8
收件者:neodiymium@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

We hope you're having a lovely day.

I am glad that you are reading this e-mail.

In context to your website neodiymium we want to introduce you to our services

We help your web site to grow with the help of Animated videos and graphic designs.Our professional team has experience in creating amazing content ,apps and websites which help you to show your ideas in a better way.

let's build a brand of your dream together.

Thank you in advance for your valuable time.

I appreciate your time, so if you are interested we can have a quick call over Skype/WhatsApp/zoom/google meet and discuss about it in details
regards

regards
Pranab

Pranab G

<Pranab4197@videoservices.us>
未讀,
2023年2月12日 凌晨1:14:342023/2/12
收件者:neodiymium@googlegroups.com
hie

wish you are great.

I just wanted to do a follow up on the last email which I sent couple of days back

Do you, by any chance, need help with anything related to app design or an explainer video ? If yes please let us know.

If you want i can share portfolio with you. We have worked more than 354 clients in 35 countries.

let us connect on skype/whatsapp and discuss it in detail.

let us take your domain neodiymium in the top rank of internet

Pranab
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄