::Let’s discuss with you the next steps ?

1 view

goajay73@gmail.com

<goajay73@gmail.com>
Feb 10, 2023, 5:58:33 AM2/10/23
to neodiymium@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email.

Understandably, you must have been running a very busy schedule and could not connect earlier.

Let me know if you are interested in our services like (Website Re-Design & Mobile App Development) so that we can move ahead.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks & Regards,

PS: I will happy to send the "Proposal" and "Pricing" further more.