Affordable Website Design and Website Development Proposal

1 view

Vishal

<vishaltiwari3515@gmail.com>
Feb 9, 2023, 9:54:25 AM2/9/23
to neodiymium@googlegroups.com

Hi neodi...@googlegroups.com,

How are you

We are a team of professional Web Designers & Developers, we can help you create a custom WordPress website, blog, or online store that stands out. Our expertise include UI/UX design, social media marketing, and branding.

We specialize in building and customizing e-commerce stores with popular plugins and can also redesign your existing WordPress website. Our services include:

● WordPress theme installation and customization

● WooCommerce plugin setup

● Theme option setup

● Demo and store setup

● Adding products and secure payment methods

● Solving errors

● Mobile-friendly responsive design

● Modern and sleek UI design

● Editing existing site

● Creating contact forms

● Professional website overall.

Our services also cover Shopify, Wix, Square Space, Ajax, Majento, PHP, and more. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, we'd be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Vishal