New Neo4j.rb official website

Chris Grigg

Jan 6, 2015, 8:33:39 PM1/6/15
to neo...@googlegroups.com
Check it out! http://neo4jrb.io
We've had it up for a week or two now but there's still more content to be added. Of particular interest may be the news area, where we'll be posting dev blogs and discussing upcoming features and events.

Burak Arikan

Jan 7, 2015, 10:16:01 AM1/7/15
to neo...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, I see there is a blog/news as well, it is great to have a face for all this information.

Best,
Burak