installation possibilities

fap2...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2014, 4:23:40 PM10/18/14
to neo...@googlegroups.com
hi

I can see in your configuration for Installation of Neo4j Server and start server:

rake neo4j:install[community-2.1.3]
rake neo4j:start

is it possible to use?

rake neo4j:install[enterprice-2.1.5] rake neo4j:start

Chris Grigg

Oct 19, 2014, 10:18:44 AM10/19/14
to neo...@googlegroups.com
It is.

fap2...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2014, 10:23:25 AM10/19/14
to neo...@googlegroups.com
I get the following error:
zsh: no matches found: neo4j:install[enterprise-2.1.5]

in my gemfile i used:

# stable
gem 'neo4j', github: 'neo4jrb/neo4j'

Chris Grigg

Oct 19, 2014, 10:24:31 AM10/19/14
to neo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, misread that, just saw 2.1.5. Don’t know about enterprise, but neo4j:install[community-2.1.5] works. You can download and install any version you want if we don’t have a rake task that does it automatically right now.

fap2...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2014, 10:32:52 AM10/19/14
to neo...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I'm a novice so I want to ask you the following:

What does the following do inside my ruby on rails project?

rake neo4j:install[community-2.1.3]
rake neo4j:start

If I want to use a enterprise-2.1.5 what can I do instead?

Message has been deleted

fap2...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2014, 6:26:07 PM10/21/14
to neo...@googlegroups.com

 Yes, you can use the following. It seems to work for me with neo4j enterprise 2.1.5: