Free O'Reilly Book on Graph Algorithms in Spark & Neo4j is now available!

Michael Hunger

May 4, 2019, 6:36:34 PM5/4/19
to Neo4j

Hello Everyone,

You all probably know my colleague Mark Needham from his excellent work curating the work of the Neo4j developer community in his newsletter "This Week in Neo4j."

And you hopefully know Amy Hodler as this week's featured community member, and past presenter at conferences and online events!

We pre-announced their book on Graph Algorithms, about a month ago, but I wanted to make sure you know it's now out and available for download.

Get it for FREE today

It covers these topics and has a lot of practical examples (Python) on how to use the graph algorithms in Spark & Neo4j to solve data science questions:

  • Graph Theory and Concepts
  • Graph Platforms and Processing
  • Path Finding and Graph Search Algorithms
  • Centrality Algorithms
  • Community Detection Algorithms
  • Using Graph Algorithms to Enhance Machine Learning (Link Prediction)
The datasets used are: Yelp, Airline Flights and Citations.

We hope you enjoy the book and are looking forward to your feedback!

Cheers, Michael

Social-AlgoFaceBook-LinkedIn.png

prashant kumar

May 5, 2019, 4:54:03 PM5/5/19
to ne...@googlegroups.com
this is for spark..i want to run code in python which build knowledge graph for me