Job opportunity- resume Requested - java Developer with Neo4j experience

Gautam

Nov 11, 2020, 4:22:52 PM11/11/20
to Neo4j
Greetings,

Kindly find the job description below for Java Developer (Neo4j) .   If you are interested/ else, you have any candidate available for this job, kindly send me your/your candidate updated resume in word format. I appreciate your time.

Job Title : Java Developer (Neo4j)
Job Location : Atlanta, GA / Remote

  • Software and development experience
  • Sr. Dev with hands on Java development with experience handling structured streaming with Spark.
  • Experience with Neo4j to write Cypher queries.
  • Experience with graph theory and adjacency matrix, heap trees etc
  • Experience with iterative and agile development with frequent releases
  • Strong object orientated analysis and design experience is required
  • Good knowledge of SQL
  • Self-motivated individual with strong verbal and written communication skills
  • Large project experience with high transaction volumes is required
  • Strong knowledge of Design patterns
  • Experience with Rancher/Open shift platforms
​If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please email me ASAP at conceptssoft...@gmail.com, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Gautam /-
 Senior IT Recruiter
Concept Software & Services Inc