Cytoscape & Neo4j

Michael Hunger

Jul 28, 2015, 7:41:26 PM7/28/15
to neo4j-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

as many of you probably have much more experience with Cytoscape (I don't) I wanted to ask if anyone could spend a few minutes to look into this:

cyNeo4j v1.2 released.  It’s the @neo4j graph database driver for Cytoscape 3.x http://apps.cytoscape.org/apps/cyneo4j

And see if it is any good, what it can be used for and if we can find someone to write up a bit about it?

There seems to be more about it here: https://cyneo4j.wordpress.com/

I'm happy to hand out tokens of gratitude :)

Cheers, Michael

Keiichiro Ono

Jul 28, 2015, 8:02:57 PM7/28/15
to Michael Hunger, neo4j-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael.

Actually, I'm one of the authors of this App.  It was developed by a grad student for his own project and we've already submitted a paper using it.

I think the student already have an integrated data set (neo4j database) and probably it's already public.

In any case, user documentation is still missing, and that's something we need to finish...

Thanks,
Kei

The Cytoscape Consortium
UCSD Trey Ideker lab