Listing/Promoting Neo4j related life-scienes and healthcare publications and projects on neo4j.com

Michael Hunger

Jun 23, 2017, 4:24:57 AM6/23/17
to neo4j-...@googlegroups.com
Petra Selmer and I have started collecting interesting publications and projects in this area on this page:

And we plan to extend it with recent content, e.g. from our life-sciences workshop and other presentations from our conferences and other events.

If you know any group, publication or project that should be listed there please reply with a short info and let us know so that we can add it to the listing.

Currently we highlight 7 projects and 23 publications but I expect this to double quickly.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Hunger

Jun 24, 2017, 11:49:15 AM6/24/17
to neo4j-biotech
There, we also offer a Life Sciences and Healthcare Accelerator Program for groups and researchers who need support in applying graph technology in their work.

The Neo4j Life Sciences and Healthcare Accelerator Program is designed to help researchers and practitioners in life sciences and healthcare-related sciences make sense of their data using Neo4j. Whether you are analyzing genome data, combining protein databases, investigating drug interactions or supporting practitioners with research or clinical information processing we want to help you find insights in connected (meta-)data. If you are accepted into the program, you will receive 1-on-1 assistance from Neo4j engineers to help you with data modeling, data import, writing Cypher queries or anything else that we can to make you successful with Neo4j.
To get started just tell us about your project and how you think we might be able to help you.

If you have such needs or know someone, please reach out.

Cheers, Michael