Graphs in cancer research?

Michael Hunger

Jun 18, 2018, 11:26:37 AM6/18/18
to neo4j-...@googlegroups.com, Maria Scharin
This message is from my colleague Maria, perhaps any of you can help.

Hello lovely researchers!

I will be teaching Neo4j at a Pink Programming Data Science Camp in July (https://data-science-camp.confetti.events/).

Another speaker is going to talk about cancer research and I thought it would be really great to tie it back to how Neo4j is used in this area.

Do you know if we have any material on how Neo4j is used in cancer research? Or can you point me to somebody who does?

Cheers, Maria

data-science-camp.confetti.events

Data Science Camp

Data science, yoga and running in the mountains of Åre! During this five day code camp you will learn how to use graph databases, how to predict the next hit song, diagnose patients by looking at dna data and understand how a search engine works.