[Apologies for cross-posting]
Registration is open for the fully virtual WASPAA 2021 to be held 18-20 October, 2021.
The IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio
and Acoustics (WASPAA) had to move from the beautiful Mohonk Mountain
House to a virtual setting, but this means that WASPAA's exciting
technical program with the latest and greatest research in audio
processing will be available to a larger audience than ever, from
anywhere in the world.
The program will feature:
- poster presentations for 75 accepted papers and 9 demos in lively interactive poster sessions on Gather.Town
3 stimulating keynote talks (with Q&A opportunities) by Carl
Vondrick (Columbia), Barbara Shinn-Cunningham (CMU), and Jan Skoglund
- video presentations for all papers and demos accessible on-demand, with high-quality captions
- a chat platform to interact with authors both synchronously and asynchronously
coffee breaks to connect with other attendees on Gather.Town, and take a
stroll together around the "Mohonk Lake" or into the mountain.
All sessions will be run twice to accommodate all time zones.
- All students registrations discounted to $20!
- *Free* for low-income countries
- Full registration: $100 for SPS members, $150 for non-IEEE members
(you will need to sign in/up to EDAS).
We look forward to your participation.
Shoko Araki and Jonathan Le Roux
WASPAA 2021 Technical Program Co-Chairs