Photo of poster "Sparsity bounds in rhythmic tiling canons"

Vincent Lostanlen

Feb 20, 2019, 10:55:35 AM2/20/19
to nem...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,
It was nice seeing you at NEMISIG earlier this month.

I am writing to enquire if anyone of you has taken a photograph of my poster
"Sparsity bounds in rhythmic tiling canons"
while I was presenting it.

This poster was made on a Post-It presentation board, written with marker on paper, and I did not bring it back to my lab after the conference. So unfortunately I don't have any record of what was in it!

If you have one of such pictures, please reply to me directly, rather than cc-ing the whole NEMISIG list, so as to minimize email traffic.

Sincerely,
Vincent.