Fwd: [mtech-phds] Re: MARL Talk Fall 2019 Series: Soliciting Speakers

Vincent Lostanlen

Sep 6, 2019, 2:12:30 PM9/6/19
to nem...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues of NEMISIG,

You will find below an announcement from NYU researchers Willie Payne, Tom Xi, and Pablo Ripollés Vidal regarding the upcoming season of invited talks at NYU's Music and Audio Research Lab (MARL).

They are looking for four to six speakers to present talks at the new premises of MARL in 370 Jay Street, Brooklyn.

Please write directly to Willie Payne to nominate yourself or someone you know.

Note that the deadline is quite short: next Tuesday, September 10th.

Sincerely,
Vincent Lostanlen.