NEMISIG 2024 - Final CFP - Register by Thursday!

Doug TURNBULL

Mar 11, 2024, 1:03:16 PMMar 11
to nem...@googlegroups.com, community ISMIR, Doug TURNBULL

tl;dr - Registration is free but please register by ThursdayMarch 14, 2024.

-----

The annual North East Music Information Special Interest Group (NEMISIG) workshop will take place at Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY, USA on SaturdayMarch 23, 2024.

NEMISIG is a yearly informal workshop that brings together researchers from various institutions in the Northeastern United States and Eastern Canada who work on music information retrieval. The meeting provides a space for open discussion of new ideas and intends to foster inter-institution collaboration.

The program will contain lab talks, posters, and breakout discussion sessions!  Details about this year's program will be updated on the NEMISIG 2024 page

Please register by March 14, 2024, so we can order enough food and coffee for everyone.

Finally, the fabled NEMIJam Session party will be in my basement in downtown Ithaca on the Friday night (March 22) before NEMISIG

All the best,

Doug

--
Douglas Turnbull