NYU: Tenure-track position on Interaction Design, Music and Sound

1 view

Juan P Bello

Oct 8, 2021, 2:02:04 PM10/8/21
to Juan P Bello
Dear all,

Please help us spread the word far and wide:

NYU's MARL and IDM are searching for a new, tenure-track faculty member working at the intersection of sound, music and interaction design. If this resonates with you, please apply for a chance to join a diverse, exciting and growing community. We will start reviewing applications on November 15. More details are available here: https://apply.interfolio.com/96259

Thanks!

Juan

--
Juan Pablo Bello
Professor of Music Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, and Electrical & Computer Engineering