NEMISIG 2020 - Call for Participation!

Katie Kinnaird

Jan 8, 2020, 2:46:46 PM1/8/20
to nem...@googlegroups.com
Dear NEMISIG Community,

I hope that this finds you well in this new decade! The first NEMISIG of the decade will take place at Smith College (Northampton MA) on February 1, 2020.

Register here by January 24, 2019. There is no cost to register, but you must register to attend so that we can plan accordingly.

This year will follow a similar schedule to last year with lab talks, posters, and breakout sessions. Details about this year's program as well as Northampton will be updated on the NEMISIG 2020 page

Looking forward to hosting you all in Northampton!

Best,
Katie

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Katherine M. Kinnaird, Ph.D.

she/her/hers

Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science, and
    Statistical & Data Sciences Program
Smith College

  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.

Katie Kinnaird

Jan 21, 2020, 6:51:10 AM1/21/20
to nem...@googlegroups.com
Dear NEMISIG Community,

I hope that this finds you well (and warm). As you know, the first NEMISIG of the decade will take place at Smith College (Northampton MA) on February 1, 2020.

If you haven't, please register here by January 24, 2019. There is no cost to register, but you must register to attend so that we can plan accordingly.

This year will follow a similar schedule to last year with lab talks, posters, and breakout sessions. Details about this year's program as well as Northampton will be updated on the NEMISIG 2020 page

Looking forward to hosting you all in Northampton!

Best,
Katie

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Katherine M. Kinnaird, Ph.D.

she/her/hers

Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science, and
    Statistical & Data Sciences Program
Smith College

  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.

Katie Kinnaird

Jan 24, 2020, 7:59:18 PM1/24/20
to nem...@googlegroups.com
Dear NEMISIG Community,

NEMISIG 2020 is shaking out to be a ton of fun and I hope you will join us! iZotope is supporting the event and we have several labs geared up to speak!

If you have already registered, we're so excited to see you! (Also, all those who have registered should have confirmation from kkin...@smith.edu a few minutes ago. If you didn't, please click the below link and register!)

Just in case you haven't had a chance to register just yet, the registration deadline for NEMISIG 2020 has been extended to Monday, January 27. Please register here

Thanks,
Katie