NEMISIG 2020 - Mark your calendars!

Katie Kinnaird

Dec 17, 2019, 1:54:22 PM12/17/19
to nem...@googlegroups.com
Dear NEMISIG Community,

I'm excited to announce that NEMISIG 2020 will be hosted at Smith College (Northampton MA) on February 1, 2020. This year will follow a similar schedule to last year with lab talks, posters, and breakout sessions.

More information (like registration forms, a website, etc) to follow. In the meanwhile, if you think that your company would like to be a sponsor for this mini-conference please reach out. I'm seeking supporters for both the event itself and for student travel grants.

Looking forward to hosting you all in Northampton!

Best,
Katie

Katherine M. Kinnaird, Ph.D.

she/her/hers

Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science, and
    Statistical & Data Sciences Program
Smith College

  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.