Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

JJ Wilk

não lida,
25 de jan. de 2015, 15:01:5925/01/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com
Some people claim that there is intellisense for nemerle, is this true? In VS13, a completion list only pops up after '.' , it never pops up when typing keyword. Is it supposed to? Is it the IDE I'm using? If it is supposed to show, why isn't it?

Thanks for help, JJ.

Bonus Question: Is there a good way to translate the russian nemerle forums at rsdn? It seems to be the only nemerle forum with daily activity.

NN

não lida,
26 de jan. de 2015, 11:37:4226/01/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com
Do you have VS2013 Update 4 ?

You can try google translate or translate.ru

JJ Wilk

não lida,
26 de jan. de 2015, 22:49:4126/01/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com
I do. Any suggestions?

Bonus Question #2: How will Nitra affect Nemerle? Will it be like a new syntax for defining macros? And who (if anyone) is currently working on Nemerle, besides people fixing bugs?

VladD2

não lida,
1 de fev. de 2015, 12:21:2301/02/2015
воскресенье, 25 января 2015 г., 23:01:59 UTC+3 пользователь JJ Wilk написал:
Some people claim that there is intellisense for nemerle, is this true? In VS13, a completion list only pops up after '.' , it never pops up when typing keyword. Is it supposed to? Is it the IDE I'm using? If it is supposed to show, why isn't it?

Try pressing Shift+Alt+R.

If this does not help, try removing the Nemerle VS Extention (TOOLS -> Extensions and Updates) and reinstall it from "c:\Program Files (x86)\Nemerle\Net-4.0\Nemerle.VisualStudio.vsix".

JJ Wilk

não lida,
1 de fev. de 2015, 14:03:0601/02/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com

There is no .vsix file in my nemerle directory, maybe source of the problem?

VladD2

não lida,
2 de fev. de 2015, 07:39:3602/02/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com
Some people claim that there is intellisense for nemerle, is this true? In VS13, a completion list only pops up after '.' , it never pops up when typing keyword. Is it supposed to? Is it the IDE I'm using? If it is supposed to show, why isn't it?

Completion triggered only by '.' or by pressing Ctrl+Space.

JJ Wilk

não lida,
2 de fev. de 2015, 10:40:1202/02/2015

On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 6:39:36 AM UTC-6, VladD2 wrote:
Some people claim that there is intellisense for nemerle, is this true? In VS13, a completion list only pops up after '.' , it never pops up when typing keyword. Is it supposed to? Is it the IDE I'm using? If it is supposed to show, why isn't it?

Completion triggered only by '.' or by pressing Ctrl+Space.

So no list after a couple letters like in native visual studio languages?

JJ Wilk

não lida,
2 de fev. de 2015, 14:17:5602/02/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com
 so only member completion and not keyword?

VladD2

não lida,
3 de fev. de 2015, 07:44:2103/02/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com
 so only member completion and not keyword?

Autocompletion of keywords works by pressing Ctrl+Space. If it does not work try Shift+Alt+R (to update project information).

JJ Wilk

não lida,
3 de fev. de 2015, 16:46:4003/02/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com

Yes, that works, but is there a way to get keywords to autocomplete without having to press ctrl + space each time?

VladD2

não lida,
7 de fev. de 2015, 22:52:3207/02/2015
para nemer...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that works, but is there a way to get keywords to autocomplete without having to press ctrl + space each time?

No. This is the default behavior in VS.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar