is it alive?

Raoul Duke

Nov 13, 2014, 1:38:49 PM11/13/14
to Nemerle Forum
I've been away from .net based things for a long time. Is Nemerle
really alive again. Yes I know people got folded into JetBrains. I see
commits on github. But I am not set up to check out and see if it all
really works ;-)

https://github.com/rsdn/nemerle/commits/master

Bogdan Mart

Nov 9, 2015, 9:15:40 AM11/9/15
to Nemerle Forum
AFAIK it's dead, sit has broken links to Wiki, and only way to view wiki is WayBackMachine
That's sad, becouse I've enjoyed Nemerle.

Compiler and VS integration is working, but it's almost impossible to find something on Web, 4 years ago, gogle found lot of articles.

четверг, 13 ноября 2014 г., 20:38:49 UTC+2 пользователь raould написал:
Message has been deleted

NN

Nov 9, 2015, 1:38:36 PM11/9/15
to Nemerle Forum
Nemerle development has been suspended long time ago.
The next Nemerle will be based on Nitra; https://github.com/JetBrains/Nitra
http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/Nitra/Home

Currently it is only parser generator , very good one which can assist you with completion in IDE.
The next step will be generating Resharper extensions for arbitrary grammar, for instance google protobuf :)

Unfortunately I have to admit that next Nemerle is not going to come soon.