extend string

Chris Anders

Dec 25, 2016, 12:57:56 PM12/25/16
to Nemerle Forum
hi,

how can i make a macro to extend the string?

sample: %"hello world"

catbert

Dec 26, 2016, 6:04:34 AM12/26/16
to Nemerle Forum
Sure you can! Default Nemerle string interpolation feature is actually a macro.

-- catbertsis

rj

Dec 27, 2016, 11:29:58 PM12/27/16
to nemer...@googlegroups.com
Geez, what happened to Nemerle?  A nice python-like indentation syntax, macros, static typing.....it just died off.

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 5:04 AM, catbert <catbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure you can! Default Nemerle string interpolation feature is actually a macro.

  -- catbertsis

nemerle-en Google Group, try http://groups.google.com/group/nemerle-en

Matt Davey

rj

Dec 28, 2016, 11:31:18 AM12/28/16
to nemer...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, and Nemerle was supposed to be used for one of their parsing projects.  Last I heard anything about that was at least 2-3 years ago.

catbert

Dec 28, 2016, 2:26:02 PM12/28/16
to Nemerle Forum
Nemerle is still under development, but the forum is more quiet. Everybody is welcome to contribute, though!

середа, 28 грудня 2016 р. 06:29:58 UTC+2 користувач MarkHa...@gmail.com написав: