Nemerle IDE

瀏覽次數:341 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

cinemage...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年12月5日 清晨5:41:132015/12/5
收件者:Nemerle Forum
Is there a way to setup this language support for Visual Studio 2015 Community version or at least 2013 Express?

Any other decent IDE solution on windows?

Arseniy Karpov

未讀,
2015年12月5日 清晨7:14:392015/12/5
收件者:Nemerle Forum
You can't install nemerle language support on express edition of VS
We have some experimental packages (https://mega.nz/#!39BzVYDL!5f6sxMVvNfDVXhumIMjNHE9JnpX231UONW9LmQgDONk, https://mega.nz/#!ax4RBSRZ!6aXaNDwig4bxL0iUQ_fHuzi6P1jVfJw5gtQiuHme7FQ) for version 1.2.465.0.
I'm think, that the easiest way to obtain nemerle support is VS 2013 Community with Nemerle 1.2 from official site.

суббота, 5 декабря 2015 г., 13:41:13 UTC+3 пользователь cinemage...@gmail.com написал:

cinemage...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年12月5日 清晨7:39:282015/12/5
收件者:Nemerle Forum
Thank you for your quick reply!

At the moment my workaround is compiling from cmd with ncc and editing with code with sublime text.

Yet I don't understand how to compile a WPF.

If I do something like the following, I get an error: unbound name `InitializeComponent'

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemerle\net-4.0\ncc.exe" MainWindow.xaml.n Launch.n -r System.Windows -r System.Xaml -r System.Core -r WindowsBase -r PresentationCore -r PresentationFramework
 -o Launch.exe -texe
MainWindow.xaml.n:18:13:18:32: ←[01;31merror←[0m: unbound name `InitializeComponent'

Clearly I'm missing the page include of MainWindow.xaml and maybe more... any help with that?

Arseniy Karpov

未讀,
2015年12月5日 上午8:32:422015/12/5
收件者:Nemerle Forum
I'm not familiar with WPF, especially intergrated with Nemerle .
I'm think the problem with registration Xaml CodeDom provider for Nemerle.
For the workaround you can use C# CodeDom provider, and compile results by Nemerle compiler.
You may see an example here (http://files.rsdn.ru/73/NemerleWpfTest.zip).

The important point in NemerleWpf1.nproj:

  <Import Project="$(Nemerle)\Nemerle.MSBuild.targets" />

  <PropertyGroup>
    <DefaultLanguageSourceExtension>.cs</DefaultLanguageSourceExtension>
    <Language>C#</Language>
  </PropertyGroup>

So, you can use `msbuild NemerleWpf1.nproj` to build this.

суббота, 5 декабря 2015 г., 15:39:28 UTC+3 пользователь cinemage...@gmail.com написал:

cinemage...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年12月5日 上午9:07:252015/12/5