Error at ensemble decoding

Mohammad Mumin

Aug 4, 2019, 12:08:04 AM8/4/19
to Nematus Support
Dear Sir,
for single model decoding, it  works fine.
But, for ensemble decoding with multiple model it produces errors, which is attached here in a file.
I have also attached the evaluate_bpe.sh file for the convenience.

I seek your kind assistance.
Thanks in advance.

error_ensem
evaluate_bpe.sh

Mohammad Mumin

Aug 6, 2019, 11:26:05 PM8/6/19
to Nematus Support
Thank you Sir for your reply and suggestions.
Best regards,

Rico Sennrich

Oct 28, 2019, 4:31:07 AM10/28/19
to nematus...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mohammad,

the beam search code has now been overhauled (thx to Phil Williams!) and supports ensemble decoding for Transformers, and a mix of RNN models and Transformers.

best wishes,
Rico

Mohammad Mumin