ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 3)

Mohammad Mumin

Jul 21, 2019, 9:17:11 AM7/21/19
to Nematus Support
Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for your previous solutions.
This time I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nematus/train.py", line 454, in <module>
    train(config, sess)
  File "nematus/train.py", line 177, in train
    write_summary_for_this_batch)
  File "/playground/nematus/nematus/model_updater.py", line 112, in update
    global_step, apply_grads, mean_loss_per_sent = session.run(fetches)
ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 3)

I seek your kind assistance.
Thanks in advance.

Philip Williams

Jul 21, 2019, 4:18:41 PM7/21/19
to Mohammad Mumin, Nematus Support
Hi Mohammad,

that's a strange error - I can't see how it can happen... Have you made any changes to the code or are you using a fresh clone of the Nematus repository? Could you also let me know what version of TensorFlow you are using?

Best wishes,
Phil

Mohammad Mumin

Jul 22, 2019, 3:07:10 AM7/22/19
to Nematus Support
Sir,
Thank you very much for your support.

I used fresh clone of the Nematus repository and my TensorFlow version is 1.12

Thanks in advance,