General discussion

John Martin

Nov 16, 2010, 12:39:42 PM11/16/10
to Nematode.net User Forum
This is the spot for general discussions.

John Martin

Aug 25, 2011, 9:18:25 PM8/25/11
to nematode...@googlegroups.com
Here are a couple of interesting videos regarding nematodes!

The emergence of several post-parasitic stage Romanomermis iyengari
from mosquito larvae:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8HaZPV5wIs

An educational video about Trichuris spp in the gut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmOJ0bh8le4&feature=related

Sahar Abubucker

Aug 26, 2011, 6:03:42 PM8/26/11
to nematode...@googlegroups.com

We have a new twitter account! To follow us, go to https://twitter.com/#!/nematodenet after signing in and click the follow button.
We will post about interesting nematode-related news articles and publications.

Sahar

John Martin

Sep 2, 2011, 7:47:26 PM9/2/11
to Nematode.net User Forum
NemaPath has been taken offline for a major overhaul. We hope to
have it back online next week (the week of Sept. 5th), sorry for the
inconvenience.

John Martin

Sep 9, 2011, 8:49:43 PM9/9/11
to Nematode.net User Forum
NemaPath is back online! Now mappings are derived based on KO
annotations for finer-grained coverage of pathways.

John Martin

Sep 9, 2011, 8:52:15 PM9/9/11
to Nematode.net User Forum
We've just deployed a major update of the entire site! There are a
number of new tools and resources, and many old resources have been
updated. For a brief summary of changes see our news page at:

http://www.nematode.net/NN3_frontpage.cgi?navbar_selection=home&subnav_selection=news

John Martin

Sep 14, 2011, 7:31:52 PM9/14/11
to Nematode.net User Forum
We've just updated the collaborators list on the 'Collaborators &
Grants' page. If you believe you should be on there but are not, or
see information that is incorrect, please let us know by replying
here, or emailing us at:

nema...@genome.wustl.edu