where can I download the protein sequences of all 18 HelmCoP species?

yang yizi

May 31, 2013, 11:36:24 AM5/31/13
to Nematode.net User Forum
I would like to download the protein sequences of all 18 HelmCoP
species. Could someone offer me any suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Yizi

John Martin

Jun 5, 2013, 6:11:48 PM6/5/13
to nematode...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yizi,
    I checked with Dr. Mitreva, and I can send those protein sequences to you.   You will need to cite Nematode.net if you publish work using that data, and also we'd like to know what lab you work in.   If you find our HelmCoP db useful we'd like to get you (or your PI) to write us a letter of support for our site.

    Please email me directly at:

jma...@genome.wustl.edu

with the information about your lab & PI, and then I will arrange to have our HelmCoP protein db transferred to you.

Thanks,
John