HelmCop search for gene & search for ortholog do not work

yizi yang

Mar 18, 2012, 6:54:19 AM3/18/12
to Nematode.net User Forum
I submit a gene name or ortholog name to HelmCop today, an error
occurs like this:

Software error:

Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at lib/gene_search/
gene_table.pm line 160.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster
(webm...@watson.wustl.edu), giving this error message and the time
and date of the error.

Could someone solve this problem?

Thank you a lot!

Sahar Abubucker

Mar 19, 2012, 12:04:28 PM3/19/12
to nematode...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yizi,

We are looking in to the problem. We will let you know as soon as it
is resolved.

Thanks,
Sahar

Could you please tell us the options you selected for the search ?

John Martin

Mar 19, 2012, 1:49:08 PM3/19/12
to Nematode.net User Forum
This issue should be resolved, please let us know if you are still
having any problems.

Thanks,
John Martin