No results from query

Fernando Profs Volquind

Oct 26, 2017, 2:09:59 PM10/26/17
to NemakiWare
Hi!
I just installed the latest version of NemakiWare. I connected to my repository through Apache CMIS Workbench, and everything seems fine, added a folder, uploaded some documents, etc. All objects load fine on the Workbench interface.

However, when I try to use CMIS Query, I have no results whatsoever. Using "SELECT * FROM cmis:document" yelds no results. Using the "WHERE CONTAINS("some_string")" predicate results in an error.

Is there some specific syntax to be followed?

Akinori Ishii

Oct 27, 2017, 1:15:00 PM10/27/17
to NemakiWare
Hi,

 Can you try single quote instead of doucle quote mark?
 Actually a new version of NemakiWare is coming soon. I recommend you to try 'integration' branch version on Github.

Akinori

2017年10月27日金曜日 3時09分59秒 UTC+9 Fernando Profs Volquind:

Fernando Profs Volquind

Oct 30, 2017, 11:00:33 AM10/30/17
to NemakiWare
Hi!
Thanks for your response.
I couldn't build the project under the integration branch, could you provide a built installer?