Archery Training Day - Survey

Markus Erdmann

May 18, 2012, 6:08:50 PM5/18/12
to Rose...@qtutrains.com, How...@qtutrains.com, roberta...@xtra.co.nz, mis...@xtra.co.nz, edso...@hotmail.com, feket...@yahoo.co.nz, in...@deanhawkins.co.nz, life...@xtra.co.nz, jo...@wolterartstudio.com, beach...@gmail.com, nelson-m...@googlegroups.com, kai...@kinect.co.nz, ray...@slingshot.co.nz, nelson-med...@googlegroups.com, dayna...@gmail.com, kit...@kinect.co.nz, nelson-medi...@googlegroups.com
Fellow Archers

I plan to start with archery training after the Queens Birthday weekend, most likely on the weekend 9/10 June. This will be your last chance to tell me your most favourite training day on the online survey that  I have started a while ago: http://doodle.com/h4vep5b4qm6tv358

Unfortunately participation in the survey wasn't very high, so I might just pick a day that suits me the best.

I have more people interested in archery, so we might run a little low on gear. If anyone plans to buy a bow, this is the time! I now also have all tools ready to make your own arrows, including good quality, but cheap arrow shafts. So if you need a winter project now is the time to approach me.

Hope to see you soon!

Markus

--------
Markus Erdmann