New bod

Hazel

Feb 6, 2012, 7:13:59 PM2/6/12
to nelson-medi...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

                I have been contacted by a new bod who will be coming to the Tavern Revel.  He’s an archer and is interested in meeting other archers.  Could those archers among you let me know if you’re going so I can introduce you.

Cheers,

H.

Markus Erdmann

Feb 7, 2012, 12:47:03 AM2/7/12
to nelson-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

We'll be there.

Cheers,
Markus

Hazel

Feb 7, 2012, 3:49:06 AM2/7/12
to nelson-medi...@googlegroups.com
Great ;)

Would it be ok for me to pass on your details to him and details of the archery practice on the 11th? He might be interested in going along.

Sent on the go from my iPhone

Markus Erdmann

Feb 8, 2012, 2:11:33 AM2/8/12
to nelson-medi...@googlegroups.com
Sure, but please let me know his email address, as there is often short term information I send to the group, e.g. I'm going to send an email soon to find someone to pick us up, as we have no car on Saturday :-)