Helping out with getting the Polo Gear back into the pool area

symon.claridge

Jul 22, 2018, 9:19:27 PM7/22/18
to Nelson Canoe Polo

Hi all

Given that the pool’s precinct resurfacing has been completed as scheduled, I would appreciate if we could have a team of willing helpers on Tuesday 24th July at 3pm to return the kayaks and gear to the Riverside Pool. If you are available please confirm with me by text to me at 021 209 7336 or by email to pooltr...@nelsonkayakers.co.nz as soon as possible thanks.  The job will take about an hour with 5-6 members.

Please note also that Canoe Polo will recommence on Wednesday 25thJuly at 7.30pm.