Winter league starting Wednesday 31st July 2013

Daniel Ballinger

Jun 16, 2013, 5:55:42 AM6/16/13
to nelson-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Canoe Polo is starting up again on Wednesday the 31st of July 2013 at 7:15 pm at Riverside pool.

There will be 6 weeks of games.

Please let me know if you would be available to assist with the gear maintenance before the league starts.

Winter League 2013

The winter canoe polo league is on and open to all levels of players.

Turn up on the night and join in a game. All required gear is provided and pool entry is covered in the charge (see costs below).

Location: Riverside Pool

Time: 7:15 to 8:30 pm.

Dates:

Wednesday nights

Week 1  - 31st July 2013
Week 2  - 7th August  2013
Week 3  -  14th August  2013
Week 4  -  21st August  2013
Week 5  -  28th August  2013
Week 6  -  4th September  2013

Format:
Drop in games for all levels of player

Cost:
$10 per night or $45 for all weeks.

Mailing List:
A mailing list for canoe polo in Nelson is available here:
http://groups.google.com/group/nelson-canoe-polo | http://goo.gl/mZxGt

Club Website:
http://www.nelsonkayakers.co.nz/canoe-polo/

Contact:
Daniel Ballinger polo@nelsonkayakers.co.nz | 021 1159 226

Daniel Ballinger

Jul 2, 2013, 9:38:26 PM7/2/13
to nelson-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We will be doing boat maintenance this Sunday (7th July) at 9:30 am at Riverside pool. If you could spare a bit of time to help check the gear before we start it would be appreciated. With a few people it shouldn't take more than 30 mins to check all the equipment.

Also, feel free to invite anyone who hasn't played before along to the open evening on the first night - New players play for free on the first night - Details here http://itson.co.nz/2013/6283-canoe-polo-open-day

Finally, if you can think of anywhere to advertise Canoe Polo there is a flyer - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KDWChaFGP4Czy__IXzlQuF2nfHlWMPbDubzGAMZsKo8/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Daniel

Daniel Ballinger

Sep 3, 2013, 3:47:08 PM9/3/13
to nelson-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A reminder that tonight is the final night in our current booking at Riverside pool.

From the 18th the booking changes over to the Clubs Pool Training sessions - http://www.nelsonkayakers.co.nz/events/pool-training-special-with-mick/

Cheers,
Daniel