Canoe Polo Beginning Next Term! 2015

symon.claridge

Mar 31, 2015, 3:52:19 PM3/31/15
to nelson-c...@googlegroups.com
HI all just letting you know that Canoe Polo is beginning next term on Wednesday the 22nd April @ 7.15pm

We have the pool booked officially from 7.30 to 845pm. But if you could be there at 7.15 to help with set up that would be great!

We have 5 more cyclones this season so this will be great for accommodating the bigger players.

The Term will run for 11 weeks and will cost $90 if you pay in full or $10 per game if you are playing casual.

We are in the process of ordering some new spray skirts for the polo boats but am not sure if they will arrive before the season starts so if you have a deck that will fit a boat can you please bring it down.

Apart from that will catch you in a few weeks time.

Cheers Symon Claridge
0276609693