Polo Continues

Ritchie Telfer

Aug 21, 2017, 4:20:29 PM8/21/17
to Nelson Canoe Polo

Hi all we have the opportunity for another 5 weeks of polo. Pool booking for this Wednesday 23 August should be confirmed by tomorrow and I will have the key at the pool at 7.15 ready to start at 7.30. Pass the word around. Same payment $10 per session, we need 11 people every night to make it viable.

There is also a possibility of a team or two (B and C grade) going to the South Island Champs on 2 and 3 December in Christchurch, so some of the time on Wednesdays would be geared towards this. More details to come.

Hope to see you this Wednesday.

Ritchie