Summer Canoe Polo starting Tuesday 20th November 2012

Daniel Ballinger

Nov 7, 2012, 11:47:33 PM11/7/12
to nelson-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Canoe Polo is starting up again on Tuesday the 20th of November 2012 at 7:15 pm at Riverside pool.

There will be 4 weeks of games initially and potentially more booked in the new year.

Turn up on the night and join in a game. All required gear is provided and pool entry is covered in the charge (see costs below).

Location: Riverside Pool

Time: 7:15 to 8:30 pm.

Dates:

Tuesday nights

Week 1  - 20th November 2012
Week 2  - 27th November  2012
Week 3  - 4th December 2012
Week 4  - 11th December  2012

Format:
Drop in games for all levels of player

Cost:
$10 per night or $30 for all 4 weeks.

Daniel Ballinger

Nov 18, 2012, 11:03:41 PM11/18/12
to nelson-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A reminder that this is on tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

Please note that we are starting 15 minutes earlier. So aim to be at the pool by 7 pm so we can be setup and on the water by 7:15.

Cheers,
Daniel

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:47:33 PM UTC+13, Daniel Ballinger wrote:
Hi All,

Canoe Polo is starting up again on Tuesday the 20th of November 2012 at 7:00 pm at Riverside pool.

There will be 4 weeks of games initially and potentially more booked in the new year.

Turn up on the night and join in a game. All required gear is provided and pool entry is covered in the charge (see costs below).

Location: Riverside Pool

Time: 7:00 to 8:15 pm.

Daniel Ballinger

Dec 3, 2012, 2:57:02 AM12/3/12
to nelson-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A reminder that this is on tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

We have two more weeks left in our current booking.

Please turn up if you can so we have sufficient numbers to maintain out booking.

Cheers,
Daniel

Daniel Ballinger

Dec 9, 2012, 7:28:17 PM12/9/12
to nelson-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The last weeks booking (Tuesday 11th of December 2012) has been cancelled due to insufficient numbers.

We will look at running more games during next winter.

Cheers,
Daniel