Help NEEV by donating through Global Giving this week - A Kind Reminder

Anurag Jain

Apr 4, 2017, 2:00:00 AM4/4/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

You may have received my previous mails regarding the opportunity to help NEEV by donating through Global Giving this week and your donation will be matched with about 200 % by Global Giving. Since this opportunity is only open between April 3rd and April 7th, I am sending you this kind reminder. I am also sharing in this mail, the kind of confirmation given by Global Giving after receiving your donation.

In case you are interested to help us, please do the following

  1. Between 3rd April – 7th April, (preferably asap, or the funds of Global Giving will dry out), please access the NEEV Project Page on Global Giving. The page will look somewhat like this

  1. Please select the option for monthly donation. I have indicated the button by a red arrow.
  2. Please enter the amount you wish to donate. (There are pre-formatted options. But you may move down to the last option, where you can manually enter the amount you wish to donate.) The amount can vary between 10$ - 50 $ monthly, or in Indian Rupees, between Rs. 650 – Rs. 3250, not more.

Donation Eligibility: Only online donations made using credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, or a GlobalGiving gift card are eligible for matching. Online donations must be made by the account or credit card holder.

The following forms of donations are ineligible to receive matching funds during the 2017 Little by Little Matching Campaign: Cash, check, CAF check, CAF Online, wire transfers, text-to-give donations, donations made via Just Giving, donations made on a Global Giving corporate or organizational giving site, or donations made directly to an organization rather than a project.

Global Giving shall issue you a receipt for your donation.

In case you are not interested in donating through Global Giving, you may continue to support NEEV through any amount by NEFT transfer/Cheque to NEEV Bank Account as you have already done before.

Following is a sample of the kind of confirmation you shall get from Global Giving, once you have made the transfer

GlobalGiving

Dear Ansuman,

Thank you for your monthly donation of $34.50. Making a recurring donation is an easy way to ensure that your favorite projects receive ongoing support.

We have charged your card $34.50 today, and your credit card will automatically be charged $34.50 each month going forward. You can view receipts for each donation through your donation history. You can edit, update, or cancel your donation anytime through your account. In addition, next January we will send you a tax receipt of all of your donations during this year.

Thank you for giving to projects through GlobalGiving. Your contribution is supporting the work of amazing individuals who are leading these projects in local communities around the world.

In the coming months, you'll receive authentic progress updates as they are posted by the projects. You'll know how your contribution is being put to work, and the results that are being achieved. When you've read a progress report, please leave us your feedback—your reactions and comments are valuable to project leaders.

Thanks again for supporting these amazing projects!
The GlobalGiving Team

Here's a summary of your transaction:

TOTAL TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTIONS: $34.50

Date: April 03, 2017 11:15:42 PM EDT

DONATIONS
Invoice #: R1491570-GC4563478-CBcb01

Amount:

$30.00 per month

Qty:

1

Total:

$30.00 per month

Donation Type:

Donation

Project Title:

Help Create A Revolution In Education via NEEV (New Education & Environment Visions)

Project ID:

23787-cb01

Amount:

$4.50

Donation Type:

Donation to GlobalGiving (15%)

BILLING ADDRESS
Ansuman Gupta

You can print this receipt and save it for your records, or visit your donation history on www.globalgiving.org any time to see a full list of all your donations with tax receipts.

Thank you for choosing to make an additional donation to GlobalGiving. It will help cover transaction costs and enable us to deliver even more funding to the project(s) you've supported. Learn more about how we use your GlobalGiving donation at GlobalGiving.org/fee.

Gifts to GlobalGiving represent an irrevocable donation, are non-refundable, and do not pay dividends or interest income. GlobalGiving has provided no goods or services in consideration for your gift.

GlobalGiving is a US 501(c)3 organization. Our tax-exempt ID number (EIN) is 30-0108263.
Our phone number is +1.202.232.5784, and our address is 1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 550, Washington DC 20005

Questions or comments? Contact us at www.globalgiving.org/contactus.

Thank you for being a part of the GlobalGiving community!

And finally, a quick note from our lawyers
Like everyone at GlobalGiving, our lawyers are thankful for your generosity, and they wanted you to know that this email serves as evidence of your donation, which may be used for tax purposes.

image001.png
image002.jpg