Ready for new challenge ideas

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 16, 2008, 7:30:06 PM9/16/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Okay. I know it seems early, but really we were late with the last challenge idea poll. We are ready to take challenge ideas again. Please reply to this post http://feltingforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=20097#20097 with your ideas
Our "Take it to Etsy" challenge idea is put on hold for a month due to timing issues. We need several team mates to help promote by keeping a watch on the thread at that time and keep it at the top. Please let us know if this is a way you'd like to help out.

All this information is on the felting forum.  I only double/triple post here and on our forum thread to help those who may not have signed up at the felting forum yet.  But, all team information can always be found at the felting forum.