Check out our Team Blog!!!

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2008, 9:38:47 PM9/1/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Two new gadgets have been added to our blog that will feature YOUR work!!  This will bring you more exposure to your shop and items for free.  What do you need to do for this free publicity?  Read on.

If you go to http://nfest.blogspot.com/  and look in the right hand column under the voting poll, you will see a slide show of our team's works.  This is created from flickr and will pull every item (starting with the most recently added) with "nfest" as a tag, so be sure to add this tag to all your needlefelt items that you would like featured.  This will automatically update as we add items to our flickr sites with this tag.  You can add this tag to all your needlefelts in one fell swoop, by clicking on "Organize" in the top menu bar on your flickr site.  You will see all your pictures on flickr load in the very bottom.  Pull up all the needlefelt items you have into the top box.  Then, click on "Add tags" type in "nfest" and click on "Add Tags".  You will have added the tag to all your items at once.

And just below that on the Team Blog, you will see an etsy mini gallery with clickable links that go to your own shop if you are featured.  How do you get featured?  You send links to your new creations as you make them to the team shop via etsy convo.  This gallery will also update as new items are added, so let's keep it fresh!  Keep unabashedly sending in your links to your new creations to http://needlefelt.etsy.com so they can be added to the team shop item favorites and they will be featured on our blog, too.

Share!  Share! Share!  We all benefit by spreading the needlefelt love.  Don't be shy.  Every needlefelt artwork is an original one of a kind expression.

chimera

Sep 2, 2008, 8:05:20 AM9/2/08
to Needlefelters
That's awesome Gina! Thanks so much for all you do for the group!
: )

Kerstin
http://chimera.etsy.com