invite?

bettina/zemouse

Oct 9, 2009, 10:29:50 AM10/9/09
to Needlefelters
I met another needle felting bear artist at the bear show I showed at
last weekend. I mentioned this needle felting group and she knew
nothing about it.... could we invite her to join? How does that work?

Her name is Kelly Graham and she's from Lakewood, Colorado. Her email
address is" myBear...@msn.com

Thanks, Bettina Groh/zemouse

Eva

Oct 9, 2009, 12:15:31 PM10/9/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com

I don't know how I recieved this message from you but I will try to answer.  I joined this group a long time ago and there is just no activity on here.  I would suggest that you all join Facebook and list on there.  That has lots of activity and there are tons of bear makers, which I belong too and some needlefelters and general crafters too.  Another great group to belong to too if you needlefelt animals is www.teddy-talk.com  Hope this helps you in some way.

Eva J Summers, is the name I use on Facebook and I would be happy if you joined me there.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Eva

www.ejcrafts.com

johnandeva @myway.com

Oct 10, 2009, 1:34:52 AM10/10/09