Octopus

1 view

Amy L. Rawson

Sep 7, 2008, 8:18:04 PM9/7/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Been a while since I've really had anything to share, and this is only nominally mine to share - it's another collaborative project between me and the man, but he did most of the work on this one, lol. But have a look, it's good for a laugh. ;)

Kelle Arvay

Sep 7, 2008, 8:27:50 PM9/7/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Amy,

I saw that earlier in a treasury! And thought it was incredibly detailed. Great job!

shi...@comcast.net

Sep 7, 2008, 9:20:18 PM9/7/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Thia is fabulous, Just love it!

Gypsy...@aol.com

Sep 8, 2008, 1:34:54 AM9/8/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 9/7/2008 7:18:30 PM Central Daylight Time, draig...@gmail.com writes:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14993737
Ohmygod! that is hilarious!

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 8, 2008, 7:12:22 AM9/8/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
I love the octopus!  Tell your man, well done.  So many details on the octopus and the submarine.  That's funny, too, because for the past week I've had Yellow Submarine stuck in my head.  In the tooooowwwwn, where I was booooorn, lived a mAaAaaan . . . That's classic!!  Awesomeness.

the Snuggly One

Sep 8, 2008, 11:59:40 AM9/8/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
OMG, this is utterly SPECTACULAR!  What a hilariously twisted piece, and it is so beautifully done!!!

To: needle...@googlegroups.com
From: draig...@gmail.com
Subject: [needlefelters] Octopus
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:18:04 -0400