Holiday Shopping Guide Opportunity

thefunkyfelter

Sep 2, 2008, 2:38:55 PM9/2/08
to Needlefelters
I've decided to do a Holiday Shopping Guide to go along with my main
website. Ad spots are only $28 for the 3 month long featured shopping
guide. It really an inexpensive opportunity for holiday time
advertising - between my blog and website, I receive over 4,500
visitors a month. That's a possibility of over 12,000 new potential
buyers finding your Etsy shop!

If you are interested, please go to my website for more details:
http://www.thefunkyfelter.com/shopguide_intro.html

I would love for some fellow needle felters to participate! I know
that we are competitors in some ways, but I do like to promote my
online felting friends as well and promote feltmaking in general :)
And, my target market is likely to be the same as yours so hopefully
you'll benefit most from my site/blog traffic.

KarenKrafts

Sep 2, 2008, 10:11:49 PM9/2/08
to Needlefelters
Very cool idea!