Sorry!

RoseThis...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 3:05:43 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry.  We had a spammer get through.  I have banned them.  Please ignore the spam message from sherylgatreau and delete it.

True...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 3:07:09 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
I figured as much.  Sigh.  So many things to have to worry about these days.
Take care!

Theresa
Sycamore Moon Studios

RoseThis...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 3:17:48 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
So true.  It's always an adventure. LOL  You take care, too, Theresa. :)

Elain...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 3:21:46 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
I thought I could make 20. an hour needle felting...darn lol

True...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 3:23:07 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Me, too at first!  I thought, "Woo-hoo!"

Celti...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 3:54:09 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Well, at least it got a lot of us talking on the email list!

Nancy

RoseThis...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 4:13:45 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Hee hee, Elaine.  That would be about what needlefelt artists SHOULD get, anyway. :D

"Well, at least it got a lot of us talking on the email list!

Nancy"

Yes, there's the silver lining, Nancy!  I was so surprised to see names I recognized coming back at me.  Sweeeeet!!!  I miss the ole days where we talked all time.  I know we'll all get back to that at some point.  There's a ton of transitions happening in a ton of our teammates lives right now, like moving, selling houses, school, medical situations, but our warm fuzzy love is always there. :)  I love you guys!

Bettina Groh

Oct 25, 2009, 4:24:26 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
gmail already put it in spam!  Deleted it , of course, then worried that other needlefelter mail wouldn't get through. But it did!  Bettina Groh
--
Bettina
Glass Dragon Teddy Bears

Amy L. Rawson

Oct 25, 2009, 7:29:18 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
I guess I thought we weren't supposed to use the email list anymore! I actually love email lists, just because that's how everyone did everything back when I was first on the internet, heh. All these fancy new forums and things are all very cool, but somehow I never keep up with them as well as plain old email in my inbox. :)

Nice to see all of you pop up to brighten my day!

Amy

Amy L. Rawson

Kit Lane

Oct 25, 2009, 9:55:16 PM10/25/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Chiming in :o)

I don't do well with forum sites, and like Amy, I much prefer this form. I'm an old DejaNews person, a Gophernet and Veronica pregraphic sorta Hypertelnet era communicator. I have a degree in Computer Science and can write code in my sleep and as a developer of virtual multiuser 3D environments served over the interweb since 1998 I have learned much about computers and generally get on quite well. That being said, I still cant figure out how to keep the 12:00 from blinking on my VCR (thank gawd for DVD players). More character defects to be reveled soon...lol

I felt wee creatures not only because it allows me to do something creative and completely void of digital technology, but also because Im able to meet such lovely people. You may not hear from me often but that doesnt mean I dont daily ogle your work, marvel at your skill and swoon over your creativity. Ive learned heaps too and thank you for that :o)

Squeezles,
Kit Lane

Cat

Oct 26, 2009, 10:49:44 PM10/26/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
I never saw the email you are all talking about.  Sounds like that is a good thing.

NAMASTE, CAT

"I may do foolish things, but I do them with great enthusiasm".

photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/sacredcatstudio/
Proud Member of Ohio Beaders   http://ohiobeadersshowcase.blogspot.com/
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground  each morning  the  devil says, "OH CRAP, SHE'S UP!"