Changes at Needlefelters.com

Anika Kanter

Jan 21, 2010, 2:42:10 PM1/21/10
to Needlefelters
Dear All,
The opportunity arose to redesign Needlefelters.com into a content management system....which means is easier to manage the site and add on all kinds of features (which I will do in the future). I worked very hard on it and hope you like the result.
 For now I kindly request to update your page link from where you have it links your blogs, email signatures, etsy shops etc)
The main page is www.needlefelters.com and from there you go to your own page at the top menu or from the banner.
The formatting & design is different now.
Some members have little or nothing in their shop....you might want to change that you have now a lot of white space. Alo if you like to discontinue let me know or if you are missing your page let me know too.
Please send all your comments through the "contact us" on the website.
Please all members register at the site on the "contact us' page there is a login box where you also can sign up for an account.
Hope to come with additional news in the near future.
On the program is for registered contributing members:
A forum
Video tutorials (Thanks Kay)
Personal Blogs
A swap  and what ever ideas you come up with
Greetings,
Anika

--
Anika Kanter Movchine
Freelance Webdesigner

Stock photo's: www.istockphoto.com/earthmandala

oritdotandolls-????? ????

Jan 23, 2010, 4:49:56 AM1/23/10
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anika
Thanks so much for your work
I wonder if you can replace my banner eith the banner I have now
It looks much the same but more clear
If so-what should i mail you?
Cheers
Orit

Handmade Waldorf: dolls, toys, arts, crafts and supplies
www.oritdotandolls.etsy.com
Handcrafted jewelry, vintage buttons, felted beads
www.oritdotan.etsy.com

Anika Kanter

Jan 23, 2010, 11:22:22 AM1/23/10
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Orit,
Thanks! Sure. You can send it to me.
Just for my records as far as I saw you did not pay for the renewal $3 last november. Can you please do that?
Thanks!
Anika

oritdotandolls-????? ????

Jan 23, 2010, 11:34:30 AM1/23/10